Workplace Safety Audits for Melbourne Businesses
Comprehensive Site Audit with report including supporting photos, risk scoring and recommendations for improvement.
Here at Solve Safety, we encompass a team of dedicated and experienced auditors who make it their duty to ensure healthy and safe workplaces across a variety of industries throughout Melbourne. We curate trustworthy relationships with our clients, taking the time to get to know their business and their goals so that we can structure action plans to achieve their visions.
Our auditors can provide their services to businesses specialising in the following areas:
• Commercial & Domestic Construction sites
• Transport Depots
• Mechanical Repair Shops
• Cleaning Industry
What is the importance of a safety audit?
Comprehensive Safety, Quality & Environmental System Audits
Internal auditing is a mechanism by which an organisation examines a business process to evaluate its ability to comply with internal and external requirements. It is also a very effective tool to implement a discipline of continuous improvement. Internal audits enable management to:
• Discover what’s really going on within the organisation, which enables objective decision making and enables managers to direct the resources towards the right issues
• Learn about potential problems before they become burning issues
• Identify failure points within a process, so relevant stakeholders can implement corrective actions in a timely manner
• Determine the effectiveness of controls within a process
Our workplace safety auditors provide quality and comprehensive services
Our detailed audits have been designed to identify areas for companies to continually improve their safety Management Systems and ensure their processes are working efficiently. Solve Safety Audit have been developed in line with AS-4801 and ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 regulatory requirements. Audits can be tailored to meet specific client needs. This
service provides you with:
• Detailed Audit Reports
• Identification of Corrective Actions and Recommendations
• Supporting Photographs
• Practical Risk Control Solutions
• Development of Action Plans
Regular scheduled safety audits can be tailored to your needs
Contact Solve Safety today to book our dedicated team of workplace safety auditors in Melbourne – call or send us an email. We will be sure to get back to you quickly and efficiently so you can get started on improving your workplace safety as soon as possible. Find out about our OH&S services available as well.